DIVEs get ready, as K-pop girl group IVE will be visiting countries in Asia as part of their ‘The Prom Queens’ fan concert beginning February this year.
Starship Entertainment just announced that the six-member girl group, composed of Wonyoung, Yujin, Rei, Liz, Gaeul, and Leeseo, would embark on their first Asian fan concert tour, with cities in Japan, the Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, and Thailand included, after their successful start in South Korea and Japan this February.
IVE “The Prom Queens” Asia Tour Venues:
- February 11-12 – Seoul, South Korea (Olympic Hall)
- February 18-19 – Tokyo, Japan (PIA Arena MM)
- February 23-24 – Kobe, Japan (Kobe World Hall)
- June 17 – Manila, Philippines (Smart Araneta Coliseum)
- June 24 – Taipei, Taiwan (New Taipei City Exhibition Hall)
- June 30 – Singapore City, Singapore (The Star Theatre)
- July 8 – Bangkok, Thailand (Thunder Dome)
Debuted on December 1, 2021, IVE introduced themselves to the public with their first single “Eleven”, followed by their chart-topping tracks “Love Dive” and “After Like”. Proving to be an absolute hit, they were garnering multiple awards since their debut, including “Song of the Year” for “LOVE DIVE” in 2022.
IVE is currently working on its first full-length album set to be released on April 2023.
Stay tuned on HallyuLife for further show updates and ticketing details regarding IVE’s “The Prom Queens” fan concert! -HallyuLife.com
Like us on Facebook!
Tweets by hallyulifeAMG
THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK.