Jay Park to visit eight Asian cities as part of his ‘Sexy4Eva World Tour’
Get ready to groove out!
Korean hip-hop artist Jay Park, who rose to fame as a member and the leader of JYP Entertainment’s idol group 2PM, and a soloist who is currently the chief executive of his own company (AOMG) as well as a producer is touring the world once again for his own ‘Sexy4Eva’ concert.
Jay Park is behind some of K-Pop and English hits such as “Sexy 4 Eva”, “All I Wanna Do with Hoody & Loco”, “Joah”, “V”, “Me Like Yuh” and “Solo”.
AOMG, the label owned and founded by Jay Park, has posted on its social media the dates for the Asian stops of his tour, with eight cities being included.
The dates and show venues in Asia are here as follows:
- September 6 – Singapore (Shine Auditorium)
- September 8 – Hong Kong (Rotunda Hall)
- September 16 – Tokyo (Toyosu Pit)
- September 19 – Osaka (Zepp Namba)
- September 21 – Thailand (GMM Live House)
- September 22 – Manila (New Frontier Theater)
- September 27 – Kuala Lumpur (KL Live)
- September 29 – Taipei (ATT Show Box)
Ticketing purchases can be made thru these links:
- SINGAPORE: www.universe.com/onionproduction
- HONG KONG: www.universe.com/onionproduction
- MANILA: eventix.io/jayparkml
- KUALA LUMPUR: eventix.io/jayparkkl
Aside from that, there are special guests (Haon and Woo) for the tour, as announced by AOMG on these dates:
Aside from touring Asia, Jay Park is also set to visit North America, Europe and Oceania cities starting on October. -HallyuLife.com